Monday, July 31, 2017

Join Jeanette in Santa Monica August 26th 5K Power Walk for Dress for Success 

After a huge turnout for the  NYC Dress for Success Power Walk I have no doubt that Los Angeles is going to represent in big numbers! As the Global Ambassador for The Power Walk for Dress for Success I am personally inviting everyone to come join my team Saturday August 26th at Dorothy Green Park in Santa Monica and walk with me to help support this incredible organization that empowers women around the globe. Click here to join my team or start your own team or post a small donation in honor of a woman that empowers you!


This year’s theme, Unleashing the Power Withinrepresents the power and inner strength every woman has within herself, and the ability to unleash that power to make positive, rewarding healthy changes in life. True change starts from within, and The Power Walk for Dress for Success encourages, supports and promotes the transformative journey that is catapulted once a woman chooses to unleash her power within.

I was raised in a single parent home with a working mother and it was organizations like Dress for Success that provided support as she returned to work after a heart breaking divorce. I am walking to celebrate my mother who supported me and opened the door for me to follow my dreams. Who will you walk for? Sign up today at  https://www.crowdrise.com/DFSWorldwide-West

What an amazing reason to lace up your sneakers and power walk! I can’t wait to see you all in Santa Monica at Dorothy Green Park! Make sure you register today, you can join as individual or a team and you’re always welcome to join my team. Click HERE to register


Join Jeanette in Santa Monica August 26th 5K Power Walk for Dress for Success  posted first on http://www.thehollywoodtrainer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment