Monday, May 22, 2017

Ultimate Motivation To Workout

Before working out, I always look for workout motivation to get me pumped up and ready to hit the weights. Im not always in the zone to workout so to speak. Some days I might feel a little sluggish and my mind might be somewhere else or just not in workout mode.

I need motivation to workout before I hit the gym or else:

A: I will end up putting my workout off until the next day or

B: I will have a terribly unsatisfying workout and go through my workout routine like its the last thing I want to do.

Having motivation to workout is an absolute must before hitting the gym! And not only this, you need the best workout motivation to get you going and get you seriously pumped up!

There are tons of different ways to get motivated, but the best types that get myself and most other people in the zone are as follows:

4 Awesome ways to get you motivated to workout:

Workout Motivation Quotes

There are so many famous workout motivational quotes as well as success quotes that give me a will to keep on going and to never give up on my workout goals or aspirations. Some of the motivation quotes really hit home and give you that drive you need to workout.

Take a look at some of the best workout motivational quotes below:

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

You focus your mind to train your body and the changes that begin to take place impact your mind as well. Dream it, believe it, and you will achieve it.

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, youll find an excuse.

If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always got.

Pain is temporary, pride is forever

Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret!

Failure will not overcome me so long as my will to succeed is stronger

You have to do what others wont to achieve what others dont.

Pain is only weakness leaving the body

Workout Motivational Videos

Definitely my favorite type of motivation comes from workout motivation videos on Youtube or other video sites. With so many motivational videos too choose from online, there are only certain videos/ clips that really get me in the zone. One of my favorite workout motivational figures is a world re-known fitness guru, Greg Plitt. This guy quite simply helps me as well as thousands of others keep the fire alive. The majority of his videos are about working out, different exercise routines and keeping the fire alive. However, he also talks about life motivation and how to attain not only your fitness/ workout goals, but also to achieve your goals in life. Greg Plitt is definitely the go-to person if you need motivation to work out.

Take a look at some killer workout motivational videos below:

One of my all time favorite videos. Gives me chills every time!

Some awesome motivational video:

Greg Plitt Best of The Best Workout Video Preview:

Female Workout & Gym Motivation

Workout Motivation Songs/ Playlists

There are on average 60,000 thoughts that go through the human mind on a daily basis! That means there are thousands of distractions going through our heads everyday.

Some people like to workout without listening to workout music and thats fine. However, if you have a fitness goal and want to reach your goal in the quickest time possible, you want to do so without any distractions.

This is why putting on headphones and listening to some awesome songs is the key to taking out all (or most ) distractions from the outside world. If you workout for an hour then you want to get every last drop of effort into that hour. Popping on your headphones to some awesome motivational tunes gets you in the zone with one thing in mind: to have a killer workout knowing that you are one step closer to your end goal.

With billions of people around the world, there are what seems to be an endless amount of music types/ genres people like. My suggestion to find some new workout motivational songs or playlists is to checkout Youtube.

Just search for workout motivation playlists, etc. and you will find tons of different awesome playlists that will get you going!

If you have any other workout motivational type of pictures, videos, quotes or anything else, then feel free to share it here in the comments below


Ultimate Motivation To Workout posted first on https://ivoamatheis.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment